EcoSlurps Travel Cutlery Sets
It's estimated that close to 40 billion individual plastic utensils are produced each year, and with such low rates of reuse and recycling, most of them end up in our landfills, beaches and oceans. Our reusable cutlery sets are made from the by-product of wheat production and recycled plastic. After grain is harvested, we take the left over stems and give them a new life. EcoSlurps is a British company committed to providing premium solutions to single-use plastics while also supporting reforestation projects around the world. For every reusable cutlery set that we sell, we pledge to plant a tree through our partnership with the non-profit organisation OneTreePlanted.
With this purchase, you will receive a Tree Plantation Certificate which makes for a great eco gift for a friend or family member.
Our Wheat Straw Cutlery Sets Features:
- The reusable cutlery utensil sets are strong, convenient, and long-lasting.
- The serrated knife is effective for lunch.
- The spoon is designed to safely fit Children and Adult mouths well, good for soup and cereal.
- The fork tines are pointed which is perfect for eating salads, grilled chicken, pasta, cake, fruit, etc.
- EcoSlurps travel cutlery sets are easy to carry around and convenient to use.
Why EcoSlurps Reusable Travel Cutlery?
- REUSABLE WHEAT STRAW CUTLERY SET: EcoSurps reusable wheat straw cutlery set is the perfect eco gift for both children and adults. Each reusable cutlery set contains a recycled plastic knife, fork and spoon. The food-grade cutlery is stored in a lightweight sealable wheat straw container. The beautifully coloured cutlery sets takes up minimal space in your bag, so it easily fits into your everyday life. Ideal for picnics, travelling & packed lunches!
- WE PLANT A TREE FOR EVERY UNIT SOLD: From 2020 the UK government has announced a ban on single use plastic cutlery to help reduce the significant amount of waste that ends up in landfill and our oceans. To provide a reusable alternative and help reforestation projects around the world, with every sale of our reusable wheat straw cutlery we pledge to plant a tree through our partnership with the non-profit organisation OneTreePlanted. Includes A Tree Plantation Certificate, great Ecogift!
- PUT AN END TO SINGLE-USE PLASTICS: It's estimated that close to 40 billion individual plastic utensils are produced each year, and with such low rates of reuse and recycling, most of them end up in our landfills, beaches and oceans. We are confident that our reusable wheat straw cutlery set can help make a difference by reducing the amount of disposable cutlery consumed in the UK.
- MADE FROM RECYCLED MATERIALS: EcoSlurps reusable cutlery sets are made from recycled plastic and wood fibre.
- TRUSTED UK COMPANY CREATING A SUSTAINABLE TOMORROW: EcoSlurps is a British startup operating out of Cardiff, South Wales. Our growing team is dedicated to create premium quality alternatives to single use plastics and disposable coffee cups, while also providing the very best customer experience and support possible. Our reusable wheat straw cutlery sets are designed and distributed in the UK.
Invest in EcoSlurps Reusable Cutlery today and help create a sustainable tomorrow!