ECOSLURPS BAMBOO TOOTHBRUSHES
- Adult Bamboo Toothbrushes Pack Of 6
- Children Bamboo Toothbrushes Pack Of 4
Each year over 3.5 billion plastic toothbrushes end up in landfill sites and oceans all over the world. EcoSlurps is dedicated to delivering a sustainable alternative to single-use plastic toothbrushes while also providing you with a tool that delivers the ultimate teeth cleaning experience. Our new range of environmentally friendly toothbrushes have been designed and extensively tested in our office in Cardiff, South Wales, and we are confident that our Adult and Children BPA free bamboo toothbrushes will deliver a thorough cleaning experience while also helping the environment. For every set of toothbrushes sold we also pledge to plant a tree to help reforestation projects around the world!
Why EcoSlurps Bamboo Toothbrushes?
- 🏆 PREMIUM BAMBOO TOOTHBRUSH MULTIPACK: EcoSlurps toothbrushes are designed to fit perfectly into your hand to provide a safe and thorough dental cleaning experience. Each Adult multipack contains 6 medium bristle toothbrushes (5 Nylon and 1 Charcoal Infused Bristle Toothbrush) and our Children's Bamboo Toothbrush Multipack contains 4 BPA soft to medium nylon bristles.
- ✅ DIFFERENT COLOUR HANDLES: Avoid sharing a toothbrush with different members of your family by our clearly identifiable vibrantly coloured handles.
- 🌳 TREE PLANTED WITH EVERY TOOTHBRUSH PACK SOLD: EcoSlurps is committed to offsetting the carbon footprint created in bringing our toothbrush multipack to market and to help reforestation projects around the world. When you purchased one of our Bamboo Toothbrushes we pledge to plant a tree through our partnership with the non-profit organisation OneTreePlanted. With this purchase, you will receive a Tree Plantation Certificate which makes for a great ecogift :)
- ♻ PLASTIC FREE, ZERO WASTE & PANDA FRIENDLY: If you are hygiene and environmentally conscious, this set of wooden toothbrushes is perfect for your family. EcoSlurps bamboo toothbrushes are made of biodegradable, sustainable and recyclable materials. Each brush is made from Moso Bamboo, a type of Bamboo that pandas don't eat, packaged in recyclable cardboard containing useful suggestions on how to reuse and recycle the toothbrush in the future. A zero-waste toothbrush for a sustainable tomorrow!
- ⭐ ORGANIC MATERIAL DELIVERING A BEAUTIFUL WHITE SMILE! The antibacterial and water-resistant properties of our bamboo toothbrushes ensure children benefit from healthy teeth, gums, and hygienic oral health. Use twice a day, and you will notice whiter, brighter, and smoother teeth while also feeling amazing about reducing your consumption of single-use plastics. Our packaging provides a great way to educate children about saving our planet and sustainable zero waste living.
- ✅ TRUSTED AWARD WINNING UK COMPANY CREATING A SUSTAINABLE TOMORROW: By purchasing this pack of Premium Bamboo Toothbrushes, you're helping to reduce the whopping 3.5 billion disposable plastic toothbrushes that end up in oceans and landfills every year. Designed in Cardiff, South Wales, our Bamboo Toothbrushes offer you an Organic, Vegan-Friendly, Sustainable alternative to single-use plastic toothbrushes while also delivering a quality brushing experience to help keep your teeth shining white!
Why wait? Invest today and help create a sustainable tomorrow!
I have tried many bamboo toothbrushes and come back to these every time. Lovely quality bristles aren’t to soft or to hard.
So far I’ve only used the charcoal toothbrush included in the multipack and the bristles seem very soft but the head is a good shape. I do think the multipack is good value compared to other bamboo toothbrushes we have used in the past and delivery was prompt which reflects good service however actual brush results remain to be seen once we have been using them a bit longer.
I love that they are eco. But most of all they clean my teeth really well.
The bamboo toothbrush works perfectly and saves more plastic in landfill.
It takes a few days to get used to the sensation after using a plastic brush but then it just feels normal. Plus you have the added feeling that you are doing something to help the environment.