REAL BAMBOO COFFEE CUP - A TRULY UNIQUE PREMIUM ECOGIFT
Each pair of EcoSlurps Bamboo Coffee Cups are strong, easy to grip, easy to clean and rust-resistant. The bamboo cups can store around 350ml of liquid and are perfect for drinking wine, beer, coffee, water, tea, juice and more, it also makes for a great decorative holder for pencils, pens, toothbrushes or vase handicrafts.
With no two cups are the same, this makes for a truly unique handcrafted eco-gift. The bamboo coffee cup and drinks tumbler is handcrafted by skilled craftspeople who are experienced in delivering premium handmade products. Their unique design is a talking point at bbq, summer parties and when camping outdoors.
The cups are dishwasher safe, but it’s best to hand wash and hand dry to avoid the cups from cracking. This is not necessary, but you may choose to periodically wipe with a bit of olive oil, using a towel and wipe off the excess to restore the wood grain to its original beauty when it appears to be drying. Similar to how you would treat wood kitchen worktops.
By using Bamboo Wood in our products, we are diverting material from the waste stream and using a reclaimed resource to make sustainable, durable and lightweight products. Our Bamboo Wood production facility is located near bamboo plantation fields, to minimise transportation in the supply chain.We reclaim this bamboo material and use it to make our bamboo coffee cups and drinking tumblers. Bamboo Wood offers an excellent, environmentally sustainable and economically feasible alternative to disposable single-use plastic cups and disposable coffee cups.
To help reduce our carbon footprint and align to our values to become carbon neutral we opt for minimalist packaging where possible. The cardboard packaging for our EcoSlurps Bamboo Coffee Cups can be recycled in any UK domestic recycling bin.
- ✅ STRONG SUSTAINABLE BAMBOO CUPS: Our bamboo wood drinking cups offer you a strong, easy to grip, easy to clean and environmentally friendly drinking cup that becomes a talking point at almost every social gathering! The bamboo cups are handmade from bamboo offcuts, they are toxin-free as we use no glue or paint. Each cup is carefully hand-polished and has a smooth finish with no chance of splinters. The cups can store around 280-350ml of liquid and they are leak proof.
- ✅ ZERO WASTE & GLUTEN FREE: The EcoSlurps Bamboo Coffee Cups are made from recycled bamboo offcuts. A sustainable product, the bamboo stems used for production are naturally gluten-free and provides a unique eco gift. The bamboo cup is suitable for all types of drinks including water, tea, coffee, beer, wine and also make for a useful toothbrush holder or vase.
- ✅ PERFECT HANDCRAFTED ECO GIFT: Our new range of bamboo cups provide a truly unique eco gift for those looking for a sustainable alternative to nonrecyclable plastic cups and single-use coffee cups. As this is a natural product, no two bamboo coffee cups are the same, making it a truly unique ecogift! This range of EcoSlurps bamboo cups make for great yoga gifts, wellness gifts, Christmas and birthday gifts, and are the perfect companion for drinking at home or in the great outdoors!
- ✅ RECYCLABLE PACKAGING: To reduce our carbon footprint we opt for minimalist packaging where possible,. The cardboard packaging for our EcoSlurps Bamboo Coffee Cups can be recycled in any UK domestic recycling bins.
- ✅ CLEANING THE BAMBOO CUPS: When cleaning these bamboo cups we advise that you do not soak the cups for a long time (several hours) otherwise it may become disformed. The cups are dishwasher safe, but it’s best to hand wash and hand dry to avoid the cups from cracking. Please avoid putting the cup in a microwave, oven and when drying its best to avoid leaving the cup in direct sunlight.